Our Sarah thick alpaca socks in pale blue are very popular worn as extra warm socks around the home. Made using 90% Peruvian Alpaca wool the Sarah alpaca wool socks are equally good padding around at home, lounging on the sofa or worn as warm bed socks, and are ideal warm socks for winter! Made to 'dress' length our Alpaca bed socks typically reach the mid to upper calf.
One size option (UK 4-7, EU 37-41, US 6.5-9.5), these socks are designed for a cosy comfortable fit.
Our Alpaca socks are made using traditional methods by J. Alex Swift who have been manufacturing socks for over 100 years in the Leicestershire village of Hathern, England. These high quality socks comprise 90% Alpaca wool and 10% nylon. Machine washable at 30°C, (a wool or other gentle short cycle is preferable), then dry flat and without heat, (don't tumble dry or put on a radiator). Hand washing is also good!
- ☛ UK 4-7 EU 37-41 US 6.5-9.5
- Binding: Apparel
- Brand: J. Alex Swift alpaca socks
- ClothingSize: UK 4-7 EU 37-41 US 6.5-9.5
- Color: Blue
- Product Group: Apparel
- Product Type Name: ACCESSORY
- Size: UK 4-7 EU 37-41 US 6.5-9.5
- Manufacturer: J. Alex Swift alpaca socks
- Publisher: J. Alex Swift alpaca socks
- Studio: J. Alex Swift alpaca socks
- Price: £15.95